miércoles, 25 de octubre de 2017

Blog 7: Pets

In 2009 I went to visit a friend who lived near me, to my surprise, in the next house were giving away puppies (I had always wanted one), I warned my mother and that day was when arrive my “Reina" (yes, that's what it's called). For me, it is the most beautiful beauty that could exist and since then I didn’t know what an animal could interact SO MUCH with a human and be so intelligent! When he wants water, he approaches the dishwasher and starts jumping, leaving more than clear what he wants. She’s a single caregiver; the most interesting thing is that it has different barking, and we know immediately if it is for a bird, another dog or a person approaching. I definitely don’t imagine life without it, it's my baby and it gives me a lot of joy just to see it.


Now .. about 1 week and a half came a new member to the family "Lucky", the rabbit! Jajajajajaj the most funny thing is that he came to my father's work; it was he who caught him and took him to the house. He’s a scared (or even imagined)! Every time he sees us, he stands still, pretending to make him the dead and swears that we don’t see him. However two days ago I came to watch him with a camera, while we "weren’t in the house” ... IS A CRAZY! It has us all deceived! It moves, stretches, eats, washes .. and despite sometimes we get tired (because having a rabbit carries many responsibilities), I would die the soul not having it, this guy in 1 week stole my heart.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario