domingo, 1 de octubre de 2017

BLOG 4: THEMATIC POST - NATIONAL HOLIDAYS (SEPTEMBER 18th)

Everything starts with a Friday 15 and the “Quimifonda”, from there, I knew that I was going to be well, the only one that I found at these parties was that the holidays were very short (in my opinion).
Now, let's begin, as I already said, in our faculty there was a kind of “fonda”, which I enjoyed with my friends, who, to tell the truth, were lost in a moment! Jajajajajaja Finally, everything quiet until the 18th, we went to the countryside to spend with the family of my brother-in-law; We ate “anticuchos, empanadas, pebre, mote con huesillo”, we dronk "terremotos" (typical drink of this date) and the most entertaining, we had fun with a couple of typical games of the festival! Throw the rope, the table calls, gimkana, etcetera, never imagined that everyone would dare to play! Hahahaha
For the 19th, with my friends we got together and went to the "Fonda del Nacional", there were MUCH people! In that place take advantage of eating me a ”empanada de pino”, a choripan and an anticucho hahaha but before all that, we dared to get up to electronic games like those of “Fantasilandia”... WE HAD SO good, we laughed too much and enjoyed every moment.

In short, it was an 18, very moving and entertaining. I took advantage of enjoying it with whoever I most loved and of course, eaten and danced, no one takes it from me! VIVA CHILE MIE...!

2 comentarios: