miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

BLOG 5: MY FUTURE JOB

At this time, I feel that I am very hesitant in the work I would like to play. At first when I entered the race, I always imagined working in the area of ​​cosmetics, however now I also draw attention to the area of ​​care, pharmacy and industrial.
Now, I still follow my main option the first named .. Traveling for my job? A very present idea, I WOULD LOVE IT! In fact I would like to enter an international industry for the same, I know it is complex, but it is a goal; since I feel it is a good way to know the world and who knows, stay to live.
Also many times in Europe or the USA, they work with very current products or machinery, that is, to be at the forefront. The only problem I can find is animal testing, which I would not want to be a part of.
Specializing in the creation or quality management of cosmetics, so I think I would have to work inside an industry. Being possible to go out to some convention of beauty and trends, technology and new products to use, course, etc., which I also want to make it a goal. With a fair wage, and that allows me to save to be able to travel! Hahaha
If you ask me why enter the area of ​​beauty, it is because I have always been concerned about the personal presentation, also entertains me and casually my two sisters, also dedicate themselves to this area, obviously each in its own way.

6 comentarios: