viernes, 2 de junio de 2017

Person you admire

This men is my rolemodel, he is 57 years old, is a good father and he has a 3 beautiful daughters. Titled of Pharmacy in Universidad de Chile, to this day, he work playing his career, attending a pharmacy in the commune "El Bosque".
If you ask me why go study this career, this person is the reason, because he transmits me the passion he feels for his work and one day I wish I could help him. If I could explain us how I transferred the love of chemistry and the laboratories, he would know that is one of the most important people for me and I say it "Thanks you, because I love that I study today".

I I can explain everything he knows! He is a: gasfiter, mechanic, carpenter, sportsman, teacher, chemist, friend, etc.. It's a dictionary with legs. And despite being a little stubborn or bad fleas, he is the most valued that I have.
Thank you for everything you have taught me and thank you for being my dad!

2 comentarios:

  1. Owwwwwwwwww is beautiful that you admire your father. Is very cute.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oww how cute! It's beautiful that you admire your father.

    ResponderEliminar