jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

The most enjoyable subject ...


If I put myself to think about the subject that I liked the most in the university was certainly "Laboratorio de Química General II" I have very good memories, I had a lot of fun. Together with my friends, we agreed to choose the same section, so we were all together, they were just practical works, although at the beginning of each class they gave us a little theoretical introduction.I have always liked being in the laboratory, since it is the best way to see chemical reactions, how they happen, what happens, etc ... and what better when you connect with what you already know. The most entertaining and interesting of that laboratory were the colors, textures and states of the different reactions; And the shapes that could have the crystals that we created in some cases.It was evaluated with reports and controls, that was when it became difficult, since we had to relate what was learned in class with what was seen in the laboratory, and although it was sometimes complex, we took it forward ... well, most of the we were there, approximately 100 people.

1 comentario:

  1. This lab was the best! I hope we can have a similar subject again.. :(

    ResponderEliminar