jueves, 18 de mayo de 2017

A Photograph You Like

I don´t remember when the photo was taken, but every time I see it makes me travel through time and it brings me back good memories.
There are relatives who are no longer with us, my grandfather, the one I remember with a lot of love.
It was the first "selfie" that I met, and it was taken out by my older sister. In this photograph appear my parents, two sisters, grandparents and my cousin and apart from appearing all together, we are very happy.
Yes, the little girl dressed with a red vest, it's me! jajajaja

I think that I did a "puchero" like a funny face and theothers followed the game.

For me, it's a wonderful picture, because it explains the importance of the family and the happiness they provoke you. That photo conveys so many feelings that you can't imagine..
I present them to my greatest happiness...💓

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario