jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

Your favourite piece of technology

In this age, the technology is vital for all of us. We were born, we grew with it and in fact we use everyday. I would say that my favourite piece of technology is the smarthphone, and you ask me: "Why?" and I answer.. "Because I can do everything". Yes, anything! Since pay a account until speak with my Australian family through of a video call. It's very versatile and I need just 1 device, and the best thing is that it's portable! I don't need to be connect to a wall all day, and when I don't used it, I put it to load.
I remember that when I was 10 years, my mom gave me a special phone, it was too big, rough and weighed about 145g, that for my age was a lot, but I didn't care, because I had a phone! I didn't know how to use it, actually didn't work, but I used to play talk on the phone.
But well... From that moment it began the addiction for mobile and now I have a one, what makes me very happy! jajajaja😅

5 comentarios:

  1. Ohhh is incredible, we are the same addiction :O!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's true! I can do everything with my phone,from studying to communicating with my friends! it's a great piece of technology

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The mobile is the best thing in the world. I don't know what to do without this thing.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I didn't know you had family in Australia, technology should be very useful for these cases

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you didn't add the most important thing about your smartphone, which is the photos that you can take with it as the selfies jajaj

    ResponderEliminar