jueves, 13 de abril de 2017

Why did you study your career?

Really, I don't remember very well that I wanted to be, to the 8 years, when I grow up.. but I think that something related to artistic skating.
In high school, always it made me easy math, chemistry, biology, everything related with sciences. I didn't like language, history, because I found it boring, I wanted to investigate, discover, to know new thing... Something that was not present in Humanistic sciences.

From the beginning I knew my north, and with the time, I discoved what my father actually worked in, so I followed in his footstep, and I entered to Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, in the same university as his.
I love the career, because it's what I imagined, and when I listen the stories from my father, I travel to the past, and in the same time, I travel to my laboratories. It's a inexplicable feeling of affection and commitment.

5 comentarios:

  1. I liked so much that you based in your dad for decided your career :D Good story.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your dad must be proud of you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. always it made me easy math... but the nation of calculus attacked jajaja, regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. There is nothing more cool as the lab days

    ResponderEliminar

  5. that cute pick!!!!
    I understand you a lot, the lab is the best <3

    ResponderEliminar