jueves, 6 de abril de 2017

Getting to know each other

My little boy 💗
Hi there! I'm Natalia Hernández, I'm 19 and I'm studying Chemical and Farmacy at Universidad de Chile. Today I'll talk about this little boy on the picture beside me, my boyfriend. He's Alonso and we're in a long long relationship since 2012. Like every couple, we went through some bad moments, but the most of the time, we spent a lot of time hangin out and having a lot of laugh with everything. This picture was in our vacations in Valparaiso, in fact that was in one of the most famous hills of this place, Cerro Alegre. With this travell I have to recognize that I like to keep travelling with him some differents places in the world, like Australia, EEUU, parts of the Europe, Brazil, etc.
See you around guys... BYE!😘

2 comentarios:

  1. awwww that post most lovely. They make a nice couple :D. Bye friends <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awww you are so cute!!! Igual love this relationship

    ResponderEliminar