domingo, 19 de noviembre de 2017

BLOG 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

I really like English, and I'd love to deepen it more and perfect it, but there's still no motivation to do it. In itself I am quite curious and therefore, I am very curious in the language, in addition this languages open thousand doors, however, both at school and at university I happened the same, and that is that I do not feel that an interesting subject .
I find the subject of blogs very funny, I feel that it is a good option for despair and disappearance of many aspects of those who do not agree, but often it is exhausting, write a blog in English every week, and more to a person who does not handle the language. Also, you have to try too hard and I don't t know if there is another person read this, this may be (in part) in vain.
Definitely what English the most difficult to me is talking; if they speak to me, I understand almost 90% of the sentence, but when I try to express myself ... HORRIBLE! I practically speak "I Natalia, you who??" jajajajajaj and the only way to improve that aspect would be practicing, that is, speaking; however, It's embarrassed, because I know that my English is not the best!

Outside English class, the maximum of English I use, to tell the truth, is watch subtitled films and sometimes get ahead of what they will say, but more than that, I do not practice English, because I don't have the need to do it. But well, one day I learn English.

1 comentario: