martes, 29 de agosto de 2017

Blog 2: The best concert ever

When I read the tittle of this blog, intermediately a moment came to my head. In November 2015 I was to my first concert of electronic music "Creamfields". It was in Espacio Riesco, yes.. in Ciudad Empresarial, quite far from where I live, but it was so my emotion, that there wasn't doubt that he had to go.
When I bought the ticket, I didn't know who was coming, that is to say, you buy "en verde", but for my surprise, CAME THE DJs I WANTED!! Nervo, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, DVBSS. The latter is a Canadian duo formed relatively recently (2012) for the brothers Chris and Alex Andree; his genre in the electronic music is EDM, occupying the post #24 by magazine DJmag.


That long awaited Friday arrived, it was night, many lights and just electronic music for enjoy. I was go with my friends, all of them over 18 years old, because this festival had this restriction. We passed it, SENSATIONAL! I still remember when I heard "Never Leave" and I got crazy jajaja. And although we enjoyed it to the fullest at night, it became very short.




4 comentarios:

  1. I read this and I think, this girl know´s about music !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are very fanatical about electronic music!! Love you 😙

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My friend also was to creamfields, she told me that it is amazing !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhh in this party I knew you, but I dont remember jaja

    ResponderEliminar